Spring is finally here!
Pastel and bright bold colours, nautical designs, the nude and luminous faces with tinges of colour and bronzer, and many more trends have been rocking the runways in the New York and London fashion weeks.
For a fun twist on my makeup tutorials, and also because I simply love organizing my things around themes, I will be creating makeup looks according to the different types of Nymphs! This idea is inspired by the makeup on the models of Vivienne Westwood’s Red Label, where makeup artists transformed the models into gorgeous fresh-faced nymphs.
Here’s a peek at the types of spring trends that I have been inspired to transform into Nymph looks:
- Forest – pink and green eyes (emerald eyes, tulip pink lips)
- Water – blue & purple metallic / soft purple&blue pastels (pretty pastels, flirty & romantic, pink stain on the lips)
- Fire – Array of Red lips & nude face (bronzer, healthy bronzed and contoured skin) (bold lips, neutral eyes)
- Earth – dramatic bronzy eyes/ golden eyes.
- Dark – Dramatic eyeliner (modern cateye) / smudged smokey eye
- Fairy – doll lashes, flushed cheeks, youthful and pretty look with velvety skin
- Light – shimmery whites & powder blues & gold
I have just uploaded my first makeup tutorial and I’m really excited!
I hope you guys will enjoy these tutorials!
Please leave suggestions and comments down below of looks that I should do.